- cooking spray
- 3 cups all-purpose flour
- 2 cups white sugar
- 3/4 cup olive oil
- 3 eggs
- 1 teaspoon salt
- 1/2 teaspoon baking soda
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 1 teaspoon ground cinnamon
- 4 apples - peeled, cored and chopped
- Preheat an oven to 350 degrees F (175 degrees C).
- Spray a 9x13-inch baking pan with cooking spray.
- Combine flour, sugar, vegetable oil, eggs, salt, baking soda, vanilla extract, and cinnamon in a large bowl; mix well.
- Stir in the chopped apples until just combined.
- Pour batter into the prepared baking pan.
- Bake in the preheated oven until a toothpick inserted into the center comes out clean, about 1 hour.